GMP Project Manager
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Nederland€ 5.500 - € 7.200 per maandProject Management
Do you have what it takes to manage multiple projects? Want to help kickstart the production of biopharmaceutical products? Then please read on to see if you will be the new Project Manager in the Amsterdam area.
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company. As CMO they produce a wide variety of vaccines for clients worldwide. Over the last few years, they have had a steep growth in personnel, new equipment and new production methods. New biopharmaceutical production orders come in on a regular basis. Therefore the services of an experienced project manager is indispensable. Your main focus will be to manage the transfer of these new biopharmaceutical products from A to Z within timelines and budget. In daily work you will be work on:
- Execution of multiple projects and Transfers from preparation till completion.
- Assemble multi skilled project teams with (internal) members from QA, QC, Engineering and production.
- Coordinate, execute and adjust projects and timelines when necessary.
- First point of contact for external clients and partners.
A challenging job in which you can make the difference. Does that sound like your next step? Then see if you are a match to the profile:
- Experience in a project, method and tech transfer related role within a GMP environment. Preferably in a (bio-)pharmaceutical production environment or vaccine production.
- Relevant Bachelor or Master University degree such as biochemist, biotechnologist, biologist or chemist.
- Strong communications skills and skilled in stake holder management in- and externally.
- Self-starter, you have no issues getting the information you need in a hectic and rapidly changing environment.
- Fluent English, Dutch preferred
Our client is a top biopharmaceutical production company in the Netherlands. Centrally located in the Amsterdam area, they produce a wide variety of vaccines, often still in the development phase. That makes your work very varied. The organization has been growing rapidly since last year and now employs over 200 people. There is room for you, for your training, development and ambitions. But also attention for the team and all the people within it.
We offer you a contract directly with our client, a very good salary 30 days annual leave and excellent fringe benefits.
So apply now, if you are a match to the criteria we will be in touch within 3 working days.
Please not that you need to be an EU citizen or have a valid working permit in order to qualify for this role preferably already living in The Netherlands.